Interim Marketing & Communications Recruitment Solutions
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Communications Manager to work for an outstanding charity with a global impact based in Bristol. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of four staff and overseeing the delivery of internal and external communication strategies.
Duties will include:
- Promoting the services provided by the organisation through external and internal communication strategies
- Identifying topics for communication projects, raising the voice and the profile of the organisation to help tackle environmental and development issues across the globe
- Establishing and delivering structured communication strategies to promote the work of the organisation both in the UK and abroad
- Liaising with the press and media to secure coverage and respond to queries
- Managing a team of four staff (2 in the UK and 2 abroad) and conducting appraisals, one to ones, development plans and ensuring their communication projects have a meaningful impact
- Writing press releases on sensitive topics
- Engaging with senior stakeholders on a daily basis
- Travelling to different sites and countries to gain a better understanding of the organisations impact when required
- Must be values driven, humble and honest
- Have a real passion for human rights, equality, empowering communities, the environment and animal conservation
- Demonstrable experience managing impactful internal and external communications strategies
- Line management experience
- Experience delivering stories on sensitive topics to promote the impact an organisation is having and changing perceptions
- Experience working in impoverished countries to create communications content
To apply for this role or to find out about other Marketing and Communications jobs, please contact Cameron O'Donnell or Riley Garnett on the South West HR & Communications Recruitment team on or alternatively email
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- third sector
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'