Our Global client based in Shoreditch, London require a Communications Manager to join their dynamic team for a period of 1 month.
This is a great opportunity to join a well known global brand and to showcase your skills.
Deploying comms regarding offline marketing/events, and managing comms schedul
Offline event prep (data pulls for metrics, sign in sheets)
Social Media Roundup, email update, follow through
Writing and sending driver facing communications regarding program updates and occurrences during the busy Prime Week period.
- Responding to ad-hoc comms requests (10 hours p/w)
- Routine comms (weekly and daily cadence messages) (5 hours p/w)
- Communications metrics reporting (2 hour p/w)
- Preparation of comms templates in template tool (5 hours)
- Creating DP newsletter (2 hours p/w)
- Managing comms intake requests (SIM) (2 hours p/w)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience of progressive responsibility in project management, copywriting and communicating across multiple stakeholders, retail, transportation, operations or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent MS Office Skills (power point, word, excel)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, deadline-oriented work environment
- Demonstrable problem-solving, and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment
- Proven track record of complex and creative problem solving and the desire to create and build new processes
Are an experienced Communications Manager? Looking for a new temporary challenge?...........Then apply now!Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Project Management
- Communications Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'