Salary £40K pa
Permanent - full time position
Based in c London
We are recruiting a Communications Manager for a much respected, long-established legal firm based in Central London. Working within our Business Development Team the Communications Manager will oversee all internal and external messaging. The successful candidate will need to be an energetic, driven and focussed individual with the ability to quickly establish rapport with internal clients and stakeholders and manage internal and external relationships. The successful candidate will take pride in their work, enjoy working as part of a successful team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Source content for internal and external publication;
- Draft and finalise press releases and news articles for publication;
- Monitor and maintain the firm's social media platforms (e.g. Twitter & LinkedIn);
- Develop and maintain the firm's website;
- Oversee and develop department specific microsites;
- Champion the firm's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme, liaising with charities and exploring initiatives for the firm to participate in;
- Lead the firm's CSR communications and attend internal CSR meetings;
- Create a full range of internal/external marketing collateral such as briefs, flyers, internal newsletters and brochures;
- Maintain a calendar of legal and industry awards;
- Draft and finalise award submissions and legal directories;
- Format departmental briefings, blogs and bulletins and distribute to clients;
- Monitor and replenish stock of marketing collateral and promotional items;
- Oversee the firm's client database (SalesForce);
- Create targeted departmental/ sector mailing lists;
- Monitor, analyse and report to the firm on readership statistics;
- Liaise with videographer to capture videos for online use and training purposes;
- Assist the wider BD team with Events, Tenders and other ad hoc projects as necessary.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence and educate stakeholders;
- Previous experience of working in a similar role ideally within a legal or professional services firm;
- Sound commercial acumen ;
- Confident with excellent interpersonal and networking skills to build trust amongst internal and external clients;
- Strong understanding of core business development and marketing programmes;
- Demonstrated project management skills; i.e. ability to work to tight timeframes, managing multiple tasks and stakeholder management;
- Track record of developing business development and managing programmes and processes;
- Experience using InDesign, E-Shot (or other email marketing platform) and a client management database (preferably Salesforce) preferred;
- Sound working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Call Patricia on or email you CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'