We are looking for an experienced Communications Manager who will be responsible for managing and leading all internal and external communications ensuring the messages are consistent, proportionate and that appropriate language and style is used.
You will drive effective communications, engagement and support the ongoing development of the branding, website and intranet to help shape new and innovative approaches to organisational communications.
• To develop an integrated communications strategy incorporating Public Relations, Marketing and Online activity.
• To implement communications plans and campaigns to increase awareness of the brand
• To develop relationships with key media partners to secure or respond to media coverage both online and offline and writing press releases for local and national media as required.
• To monitor press stories and activity relating to the Trust and its brand and maximising opportunities for positive PR and positively addressing any negative PR.
• To collate and analyse current communications and messages to ensure consistency.
• To oversee all campaign management and design and branding requests
• To develop and lead the Trust’s internal communication strategy ensuring staff are well- informed of developments
• To support the planning, use and reach of appropriate social media channels for use by the Trust to reach wider stakeholders and as an aid to recruitment.
• To plan and manage events including marketing activities, event co-ordination and the sourcing of appropriate promotional items as needed.
If this is an opportunity you feel would be well suited to and are happy with a contract that will be expected to last around 3 months, then please do apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job