To translate and communicate externally and internally AJW Group’s value proposition, technical advantages and strategies effectively.
- To assist in the creation of corporate messaging guidelines and ensure messages are aligned across all external and internal communications
- To work closely with the team ensuring liaison with key stakeholders across the business to collate, edit and create content to deliver professional marketing communications across internal and external mediums, including but not limited to brochures, flyers, newsletters, articles and website
- To take ownership for the planning, implementation and tracking of external and internal communications projects
- To work closely with the Brand Manager to create and produce marketing materials
- To develop and lead the company’s internal communication strategy in conjunction with the Head of Marketing, Head of HR and C-Suite that demonstrates employee engagement and understanding of key messages with evaluation and feedback mechanisms
- Provide copywriting support across the company
- To work within budgets and timelines.
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills essential. Ability to translate business requirements and write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice. Proof read copy as needed
- A strong and proven track record in a marketing communications role ideally within a B2B company targeting global audience groups
- Internal stakeholder management and ability to influence senior management
- A background in aviation or engineering companies with an insight into supply chain management would be an advantage but is not a pre-requisite
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills are essential
- Inter-personal skills in coherence with company values, goal-orientated, autonomous and proactive when required, as well as working as part of a team
- Ability to effectively use MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a "matrix" organisation
- Facilitate and contribute to all aspects of communications. Ability to liaise with all levels of the organisation, to understand the value proposition, technical advantages and strategies and translate these and communicate these effectively internally
- Project management and/or experience working within cross-functional project working groups
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field. Relevant post-graduate qualification (e.g., CIM) would be an advantage.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job