The Communications Manager will be responsible for devising and leading on marketing and communications campaigns across UK sites. You will lead a team of 2 based in Bristol and be required to travel across the UK and visit sites.
My client is an incredibly exciting retail business with a real focus on a warm and welcoming environment for their customers. With their first site opening in the ever cultured Bristol they have grown rapidly to have sites across the UK. Employees enjoy a inviting environment for creativity and outside of the box thinking.
The Communications Manager will be responsible for:
- Devising and implementing local marketing and communications activities for sites across the UK.
- Managing digital marketing activities including social media, website and email communications.
- Communicating with staff at all levels across the business to engage and prioritise customer engagement.
- Managing annual events calender.
- Managing charity fundraising activities.
- Managing agencies.
- Report back on results of marketing and communications activities.
- Travelling to the sites across the UK.
The Communications Manager will:
- Be educated to degree level in relevant subject, or relevant work experience.
- Have a background in delivering marketing and communications activities, ideally within multi-site retail.
- Be a creative content writer.
- Have a background in managing social media platforms and website.
- Have proven ability to successfully run end to end campaigns.
- Be a confident communicator at all levels of business.
- Have excellent influencing skills.
- Have a clean licence with their own car in order to travel with the role.
Creative and welcoming working environment.
Competitive salary + benefits.