As a Communications Manager, you will be supporting the development and implementation of the businesses communication strategies, tactics and the development and maintenance of the business's communication channels.
You will be working with one of the leading property firms, as a Communications Manager based in London, you will need to have experience as a strong writer, PR, or communication management.
As a Communications Manager, you will have the key responsibilities:
* Support our social media presence helping to promote the business in line with company values and recruitment activities (e.g. Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn and internal social site Yammer)
* Responsible for researching and writing topical content for blogs as well maintaining a regular feed of news and articles for both the company's website and intranet.
* Manage and optimise SEO activities for the website and track web traffic against targets using Google Analytics
* Ensuring a consist social media crisis plan in in place in line with the overall communications plan, to ensure consistency of message
* Writing internal communications, including HTML bulletins, company new articles and employee announcements.
* Develop bespoke campaigns using a variety of communication channels to support business events and activities.
* Working with internal departments to select and create the most appropriate communication mediums for target internal audiences
* Cultivating relationships with national and local media. Writing and editing press releases, fact sheets and other media materials.
* Developing and implementing reactive communications strategies to manage all crisis and issues across the business
* Collect contract win information for interim and year end results and seek necessary approvals from clients
* Coordinating media pitches, selecting appropriate spokespeople and participating in media interviews, especially during times of crisis.
* Conducting media training for regional personnel with assistance from Head of Group Communications/Head of Marketing
* Responsible for checking, responding to/and or redirecting queries via live chat and the company's communication inbox.
* Support in writing content for corporate documentation such as brochures, letters, leaflets, flyers and scripts for short video/films
* Ensure all internal communication supports key business messages and values
As a Communications Manager based in London you will need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Extremely strong writer
- Consistent experience in communications, such as PR, Press releases
- Ability to present
- Team player
-Quick response to crisis communications is a MUST
- Stakeholder management
- MINIMUM of 5 years in PR, Communications, Journalism, Marketing (agency or inhouse)
- Bachelors degree in PR, Communications, Journalism, Marketing
-Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
-Proficient in Social Media
By working in this great property and housing firm, you will receive a brilliant salary of £35,000 to £40,000 + a great benefits package.