New Appointments Group are in partnership with a well established and expanding Events and Conference company based in Surrey. We are searching for a creative Communications Manager to join this expanding company.
To work on the delivery of a diverse range of communication and engagement projects across all Clients. To deliver effective, inspirational and engaging projects and campaigns whether for a stand-alone or integrated as part of a wider event solution across all touch clients/offices.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:* Communications:
- To support the engagement lead in the delivery of the communication and content programmes for standalone projects;
- Communication planning/ solutions whether delivered by email, website, app, video, live at a meeting etc.
- Pre and post-event communications;
- The role requires someone with digital comms experience- managing websites, use of CMS systems.
- Copy writing - drafting of written communications e.g. emails, presentations, internal newsletters websites, scripts, blog posts, articles for clients;
- Make use and manage a variety of internal engagement platforms, e.g. Yammer, intranets and purpose built internal websites;
- Rolling out of email campaigns e.g. Campaign Monitor;
- Help to manage delivery of content from a communications perspective;
- Sourcing content for projects;
- Giveaways and other tools for embedding messages;
- Maintaining content and communication databases of suppliers;
- Proofing content.
- Communicate with clients, and helping to maintain and develop client relationships;
- Attend client meetings/briefings and debriefs as and when required;
- Assist in the preparation of client RFPs, proposals, presentations and pitches as required.
- Manage and deliver multiple projects from the sourcing and proposal stages;
- With the team help set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project;
- Manage and complete operational touch process within to ensure projects are delivered efficiently;
- Adhere to client specific SLAs and process requirements where necessary;
- Communication with Client and project teams, and manager on activity;
- Implement Client and touch (all service areas) project objectives, participating in initial team briefings and ongoing project meetings as and when required to ensure consistent messaging and engagement across all events within agreed time frames;
- Collaboration with all integrated teams involved in the delivery of the 'implementation plan' and 'communication goals' before, after and during the project to include;
- Attend team briefing and debrief meetings as required to ensure ongoing 'learning/best practice' is delivered across all future projects;
- Manage supplier relationships where required;
- Travel to assist events on-site as and when required.
- Assist in budget reconciliation so that prompt reconciliation can occur after the project period finishes (maximum 30 days);
- Manage and submit expenses and credit card reconciliations within time frames specified.
- Work collaboratively with all Board and Associate Directors to ensure effective delivery of all communication and engagement projects;
- Attend company training days, and company meetings, as and when required.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job