An interim communications manager role to protect the reputation of the charity.
A very exciting opportunity for a communications manager has arisen to work for a leading national charity.
- Devising and delivering PR strategies as part of integrated marketing & communications campaigns
- Planning, project and event management
- Managing high-value relationships, using them proactively and opportunistically for PR purposes
- Handling reputation risk issues
Key Skills required:
* Media relations expertise, able to advise senior staff on handling external communications, with proven experience in media management.
* Experience in drawing up communications plans, Q&As and resources, and willingness to be flexible in taking on broader communications activity such as social media and content creation.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team player, with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues at all levels.
* Experience in public sector or third sector
The successful candidate will not be required to manage any direct reports.
A 3 month contract with a national leading charity which could be extended.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job