Communications Manager (Int & Ext)
£40,000 - £50,000
Manchester / Liverpool
This is a newly developed role for this fantastic growing law firm to manage the planning and delivery of the firm’s internal and external communications plans across its core practice areas and sector groups.
The ideal person for this role will have proven communications experience including both online and off-line, PR, internal and external communications and branding, ideally gained within a similar professional services/partnership environment.
- Planning and implementing the marketing strategy in line with practice areas and sector based business objectives
- Managing the firm's daily communications activity including multi-channel campaigns, digital and traditional marketing activity, events, external and internal communications
- Developing knowledge-based marketing and communications activities designed to support partners in cross-selling the firm's services to existing clients
- Delivering a co-ordinated approach to marketing activity across practice areas and industry sectors and providing support on significant projects
- Engage and motivate individual team members to deliver communications activities and collaborate with their team members to achieve comms team goals
- Develop the skills, behaviours and competencies of direct reports, ensuring personal development plans and career development conversations
- Responsible for the operation of the Comms activites including budget management, planning, work processes and reporting
- Building strong relationships with various business stakeholders
- Identifying new marketing opportunities
- Reporting on all marketing activity ensuring return on investment
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and target audience and business trends
- Soild experience in a marketing / communications management role (preferably in professional services or agency-side with legal clients)
- Experience of line management and people development
- Strong project management skills
- Good network of relevant contacts
- Show initiative and offer creative solutions
- Commercially astute and diplomatic
- Demonstrate flexibility in relation to the working day and the management of projects
- Be proactive with the ability to work well on their own and also as part of a team
- Work as an integrated member of the Marketing team and assist with other marketing related activities as and when requested
- Be enthusiastic, willing to learn and must have a flexible approach to the role
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, whilst working to tight and multiple deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and client facing skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships with staff of all levels
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job