New Communications Manager Job, 11 Month Contract, £500 per day with a leading energy organisation
Your new company
A leading company within the energy/ oil and gas industry. The company are a global organisation who have continued to grow and develop their communications.
Your new role
- Develop a communications and engagement strategy for a transformation project
- Prepare stakeholder map; key messages; insights and measurement processes
- Implement the communications plan/ activities for all businesses in Europe; draft and co-ordinate communications deliverable's in support of the plan
- Project Management
- Stakeholder engagement at Group Leader and Senior Level Leader Level working to facilitate common ground and alignment
What you'll need to succeed
- Fluent English
- Excellent writing skills
- Communications professional with several years of relevant work experience in an international, cross cultural environment (work experience of Europe preferred)
- Capable of managing relationships at all levels of the organisation, demonstrating effective influencing skills.
- Profound knowledge and experience in Project Management
- Solid change management experience, personal influencing and coaching skills required
- Ability to engage Leadership up to leadership level
- Experience in cross-cultural, international work environment
What you'll get in return
An opportunity to work for a global brand, alongside a competitive daily rate of £500 per day.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job