Job Title: PR & Communications Manager
Salary: circa £35,000 - £40,000
Better Placed are working with a leading UK health insurance and wellbeing service provider that offer a range of innovative services to b2b and b2c audiences. They are looking for a PR & Communications Manager to head up a team of two direct reports and take the lead on all external and internal communications.
- Deliver the PR & Communications strategy ensuring that strategic and operational targets are met.
- Develop and implement the external communications plan through multiple channels including PR, Social Media, Events and Sponsorship.
- Develop and implement the internal communications plan, working effectively with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Significant experience of managing marketing, PR and communication teams, preferably within the private sector.
- Proactive and reactive PR experience is essential.
- Ability to forge lasting relationships with stakeholders across local and national media.
- Experience of developing and executing internal communications and employee engagement strategies.
Based in Sheffield, this role is commutable from Rotherham, Leeds, Doncaster and Nottingham.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job