- A chance to shape and develop the communications strategy for an established engineering company that has recently rebranded, embracing a fresh new approach to their marketing and communications.
- Leading this step change to reposition the company as thought leaders within structural, architectural and sculptural engineering.
- Curating and creating original content to inspire people to think differently about the impact innovative engineering has on society, from urban design improvements to nurturing a new generation of exceptional thinkers.
- Reporting in to the Director of Strategy, the Communications Manager will lead a growing marketing and communications team.
- Proactively develop and implement a strategic and tactical marketing communications plan, including campaigns to position and promote the organisation across a range of platforms and issues.
- Using a wide variety of techniques across all communication channels, bringing creativity and innovation to continually develop the impact of marketing and communications to drive the business forwards.
- Develop an integrated strategy to achieve business goals, reaching a strategically targeted audience - incorporating elements of PR, editorial content, digital marketing, social media and events.
- Inception to delivery campaign management of integrated brand building campaigns.
- Identify and develop stories that deliver key messages around engineering a better society, joining the conversation where appropriate on issues high on the news agenda.
- Generate original video content for digital and social platforms, professionally produced and ad-hoc short form videos.
- An experienced and creative Communications Manager, with an interest in driving campaigns that influence change in behaviour or thinking.
- Innovative thinker with a passion for learning and moving things forwards.
- Good level of experience planning and executing integrated communications campaigns.
- Ideally an interest in construction, architecture, the built environment or engineering, and the impact it makes on the people living with it - direct experience within this sector would be useful but not required.
- Willing to bring fresh ideas, and with the confidence to engage others with your thinking, and the drive to deliver results.
- A strong story telling ability with the ability to identify news internally and externally, through which you can effectively raise brand awareness.
- An understanding of using video content and / or editorial experience would be beneficial.
- Enthusiasm for developing yourself and others, there will be opportunities to learn new skills and a natural progression within this role as the company and team continue to grow.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, and you have the experience required then please get in touch with your CV to arrange a conversation with Rachel Steele at Blue Forge, by clicking the link below.
- Marketing Campaigns
- Content Strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job