Communications Manager / Lead - 6 month contract
A global services company is currently seeking a Communications Manager / Lead for an initial 6 month contract based at its head-quarters in West London.
The main remit of the role will be support the CIO, all Heads of Functions and all Programme Managers and Project Managers to develop and deliver a proactive, engaging and client-focused communications strategy that supports Group IT's agenda and the delivery of its strategic Business Transformation programme.
The successful candidate will liaise with senior stake holders at all levels throughout Group IT and in the Business Transformation programme to develop and maintain a long-term integrated communication strategy and plan.
- Develop and deliver a communications and engagement strategy for Group IT
- Work closely with senior leaders, project leads and key stakeholders to devise an effective communications plan to support Group IT and the Business Transformation programme
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure effective forward planning of their communication and engagement activity so that communications are well considered, timely and relevant to the intended audiences
- Provide expert communications and engagement guidance within Group IT and the relevant project leads that will enhance the quality and consistency of programme communications throughout the organization.
- Work closely with the Programme Director, Global Change Manager, and Global Implementation Managers to develop a communication plan, by sector and stream, to attract, nurture and engage colleagues with the transformation programme
- Experience of setting strategic communications plans
- Proven track record of working with IT teams and transformation programmes
- Adept at engaging with and influencing key stakeholders at all levels
- Good project management skills through to delivery
- Experience of writing design briefs and working with third parties
- Expert at Managing and executing communications and content to distribute through appropriate channels including, emails, presentations, weekly news updates, videos, intranet and social media
- An excellent communicator - both written and verbal
This is an urgent role that will give you the opportunity to work with a global brand do please send your CV to Alex Simmons for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job