Exciting new opportunity for Communication Managers who might be seeking their next position!
Working for a leading organisation within the Leisure industry, this role will be to cover maternity leave for a approximately 13/14 months - starting May 2018!
If you have previous Communication managerial experience and are a confident communicator with strong presenting, writing, editing and proof reading skills, then this role could be for you.
Working within a small team, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships, by tailoring the communication with each of their clients. Increase the presence and understanding of the organisation through press releases, magazine articles and other communication methods, along with general Marketing activities and much more!
- Experienced within a similar role
- Available for the full duration of contract and able to start in May 2018
- Posses excellent organisational and planning skills
- Have a strong knowledge of current trends in digital media/social media
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach with the ability to work within a small team.
Hours of work - Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 17:00 and Friday 09:00 - 16:00
Salary - £30,000 D.O.E
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job