This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
- Global reputable pharmaceutical Company
- Work remotely – regular onsite meetings in Surrey & London
- Strong focus on digital platforms
- 12-month contract
Large Global Pharmaceutical company with offices globally. They are highly reputed, with a large R&D pipeline. With attractive modern offices and a family friendly environment, this Pharmaceutical Company are going from strength to strength and can offer a lot more in terms of additional responsibilities taking your career to the next level.
They have recently set up a Global Centre of Excellence for Key Account Management (KAM CoE) whose purpose is to support the PEH Businesses across the world (outside US) :-
The KAM CoE will support all aspects of Key Account Management which will require the provision of online learning, training, account value propositions, tools, systems and processes, liaison with internal and external providers and close working with the regional and in market teams.
The Digital Communications Manager will work autonomously on communications projects as well as collaboratively with the Regional Directors to support all areas of the CoE.
- Support the Team Leader and 4 Regional Directors in all aspects of Digital Communications with regard to the work of the KAM CoE.
- Lead the development and implementation of innovative approaches to digital learning.
- Maintain the CoE website, updating content regularly and auditing UX (User Experience) to ensure users keep returning to the platform.
- Be responsible for the planning, management and delivery of the content across channels.
- Write, build and distribute regular CRM newsletters to drive maximum traffic to the website.
- Review annual marketing strategy and plan with CoE Team Leader to ensure communications channels align with CSFs.
- Work with the CoE Directors to promote success of the KAM CoE and best practice KAM in markets, creating motivational stories of success to distribute to colleagues in innovative and engaging ways.
- Manage market research projects (led internally or externally by a research agency).
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the business to deliver campaigns.
- Manage and grow the existing Alumni network of colleagues across the globe to share information and best practices.
- Provide analysis and reports on the uptake and impact of digital communications within the KAM CoE.
Project and agency management
- Manage external creative and strategic agency on commissioned projects
- Manage internal Pfizer business units on internal creative and digital production to ensure
- Work with CoE leader to manage communications spend, ensuring effective use of budget
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in integrated communications (with a strong focus on digital platforms), including content development and content planning.
- Able to manage the implementation of effective communications campaigns.
- Confident with creating content of all formats such as text, video and audio.
- Use of insight (internal and external to company) to drive communications strategy.
- The ability to create external agency briefs and work with agencies to deliver projects.
- Strong initiative, and ability to work autonomously on projects without constant direction.
- Senior stakeholder management.
- Experience in website development/management (Wordpress, Drupal or similar CMS) with a focus on maximising UX and content to drive online traffic.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital marketing and/or digital communications.
- Experience in corporate communications or internal promotional campaigns.
- Experience delivering integrated campaigns to large audiences across regions.
- Must have CRM, content development and digital experience.
- Exceptional copy writing skills, and experience in curating content from a variety of sources.
- Strong organisational project management skills.
- Some knowledge of internal regulations process in a pharma or large organisation is desirable.
- Some experience in event management and logistics also preferred
Is this of interest? Please get in touch for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job