Marketing & Communications
Management & development of customer literature, ensuring that items are delivered effectively, on brand and within budget and in line with the customer journey and sales process.
Support the development of a digital solutions for collateral.
- Customer, Market & Communications
- Communications Strategy
- Internal Stakeholder Management
- Literature Planning & Implementation
- Communications Briefs
- Creative Solutions
- Management of Agencies & Suppliers
- Budget Management
- Communications Value
- Brand & Customer Experience
Other Key Requirements of the Role
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Sound knowledge of theories and strategies relevant to Marketing, possibly gained through professional qualification.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of marketing, advertising, sales promotion and retail gained through work experience. Financial experience preferred.
- The ability to work in a challenging and changing environment to tight deadlines whilst managing multiple large projects, and business-as-usual briefs side-by-side.
- Copy writing and digital and print experience desirable
Scope of Role:
- Key relationships/interfaces - Managers in department functions e.g. Product Marketing, legal / compliance and external suppliers
- Independence - Moderately independent
- Budgetary responsibility - track & challenge spend for own projects alongside wider team
- Business & Commercial Capability
- Innovation & Managing Change
- Results Oriented
- Client & Customer Oriented
- Personal Leadership
- Work as a Team & Team Management
- People Management & Development
- Group Vision
- Ethics & Good Governance
- Communication & Influencing
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Business/Financial Planning
- Processing, Administration & Accuracy
- Risk Management & Control
- Information & Data Management
- Service/Solutions Delivery
- Business Development
- Sales Management
- Business & Product Knowledge
Qualifications / Accreditations
Essential - Educated to A Level or relevant work experience in area
Desirable - Educated to Degree Level in relevant subject OR CIM or other relevant professional qualification which is likely to demonstrate knowledge and application of marketing and communications strategies
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job