Internal Communications Executive
Leading global law firm require an Internal Communications External to join their busy Communications team in the City of London. We are looking for a proactive, imaginative and dependable individual with a broad appreciation of corporate communications techniques and skills.
The Internal Communications Executive will have responsibility for delivering internal communications support to the London office. The role also has responsibility for developing and promoting clear and effective writing in relation to all marketing and business development materials.
This will also include:
- email bulletins, staff briefings, internal communications webinars and the firm's global intranet site
- provide guidance and best practice support
- produce a wide variety of written, electronic and video content
- develop and deliver internal communications programmes, alongside the BD team, for the firm's senior management including face to face staff briefings and online/video communications
- report on internal communications activity on a monthly basis
The candidate should possess the intellect, confidence and maturity to work within a partnership environment and build effective relationships with senior management and partners.
- Educated to degree level with experience of working in a similar role in a law firm or other professional services environment, either in-house or in a consultancy.
- Excellent written communication skills - able to write in a number of different styles; able to adapt technical material for a non-technical audience; very strong on grammar in a highly demanding environment
- Effective presentation and meeting skills - the candidate will need to be able to persuade others of the merits of following firm standards and be able to show the benefits that accrue as a result
Strong knowledge of Word as well as familiarity of working with online-based electronic newsletter systems, production of webinars, video commissioning, shooting and editing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'