In this Communications Executive graduate job, you will be joining an award-winning B2B PR and marketing agency who design and execute powerful inbound marketing strategies. They open up new opportunities for innovation in the field by integrating video production, SEO, content marketing, PR and animation, helping their big-name clients increase awareness and generate new leads. With years of experience under their belts, their unique approach has won them a whole host of impressive clients including , Financial Times, WorldPay, Cambridge University Press and Receipt Bank.
Looking for marketing graduate jobs in London? They are now searching for an ambitious graduate with a can-do attitude to join their team as Communications Executive.
In this Communications Executive graduate job, you will gain invaluable exposure to PR, SEO & PPC campaigns, as well as content creation and managing inbound campaigns. Your role will combine elements of client support and marketing management, and your responsibilities will include helping with website management, updating client reports and planning a range of exciting events. To excel in this role you will need to be both enthusiastic and highly ambitious, as you will be helping with inbound campaigns as well as supporting the roll-out of the company's own integrated marketing strategy.
In this Communications Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping account teams with the delivery of client work
- Learning about PR, inbound campaigns and content creation
- Gaining knowledge of how to create SEO and PPC campaigns
- Using your newly-developed skills to support the roll-out of the company's own integrated marketing strategy
- Supporting with website management, running campaigns on HubSpot and database maintenance
- Planning events and assisting with direct marketing campaigns
- Updating client reports
- Helping to plan client meetings
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- A degree in a writing-based subject is essential
- Ideally, some previous experience in PR / marketing
- Flawless communication skills
- High attention to detail, accuracy and punctuality
- An interest in B2B industries
- An eagerness to be a part of a growing team
- A keen interest in social media, SEO, PR and marketing
- A real love for software and technology
What else is on offer?
- A competitive starting salary of between £23,000 - £25,000, dependent on experience
- Flexible hours with a late start on your birthday and an early finish some Fridays
- An iPad
- Friday breakfast
- A wellbeing bonus
- Bi-monthly training
- A great social calendar, including weekly drinks in the office, quarterly lunches, nights out and monthly drinks!
Looking for marketing jobs and keen to work in an award-winning integrated agency? If you're a personable graduate with exceptional writing skills, waste no time and apply for this Communications Executive graduate job in London today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job