A specialist London based management consultancy firm is looking to hire a Communications Executive. The role will include providing support for all aspects of marketing and business development, with a particular focus on supporting PR, communications, social media, client care and marketing campaigns.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Day to day press office management: handling incoming journalist enquiries, finding the relevant person to comment, setting up interviews, ensuring articles are written/submitted on time, researching and drafting press releases (eg new business wins/new people)
- Liaising with journalists
- Support brand marketing campaigns across a range of different tactics
- Support and execute social media activity and analysis
- Support the planning and execution of digital campaigns and projects including planning, tactics and measurement
This firm is looking to hire someone who is genuinely excited about implementing marketing and communications campaigns that really stand out from the competition. If you have an eye for detail, a pragmatic approach, a spark of creativity and have excellent writing skills then you could be the perfect fit for this great opportunity.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for any Communications Assistant looking for their next step up the career ladder!
Please apply now to hear more information!