£35,000 - £37,000
Our client a global brand management company, involved in the sports, apparel and outdoor markets, is looking for a Communications Executive to join their growing team. If you would like to join a company that cares about people then look no further.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and creative communications and PR professional who enjoys working collectively and is a great storyteller. As a dynamic and creative Communications Executive, you will help our client deliver a wide range of internal and external communications campaigns and activities and play a key role in ensuring that communications reach the right audiences, using the right channels, and have the right impact. The role will be reporting to two directors ensuring a smooth relationship across all areas.
* You will have experience creating captivating stories in a commercial environment
* You will have excellent writing, planning and organisational skills, proof-reading skills and an eye for detail.
* A good understanding of media and social media channels
* You will be working with key internal stakeholders across the business to ensuring that all internal communication messages, activities and scheduling are align.
* You will be able to write creative briefs and work with the in-house creative agency to deliver them brilliantly, as well as press releases and support materials
* You will have a 2:1 or above in communications, PR or relevant degree
The successful candidate will be creative, dynamic and able to work independently with a curiosity to learn and grow within the team. A can-do attitude it's a must.
PLEASE NOTE as much as we'd love to get back to all our candidates, due to high volume applications, if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, then you've been unsuccessful in this instance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.