Fancy a new career in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace? If so, this could be your lucky day! We’re on the hunt for a Communications Executive to join our Marketing team.
We’re looking for someone who’ll be able to provide proactive support to the Communications Manager to deliver a comprehensive communications strategy and plan.
The successful candidate will also support PR initiatives that maximise positive coverage of 1ST CENTRAL, which in turn builds the company reputation and profile.
You must also be able to create, plan and implement employee engagement events that generate internal spirit and fun and be able measure the outcome of these events.
You’ll be required to support the implementation of the overall communication plan, including building effective relationships with internal teams to help drive engagement and educate and inspire employees. You’ll also have responsibility for updating internal communication channels, including intranet, posters, visual screens and instant messaging tools.
So if you’re someone with an excellent eye for detail, have the ability to deal with multiple projects at one time and would be able to produce ad-hoc marketing material, then we’d like to hear from you.
Essential to the role
- Ideally some knowledge of the marketing function
- Marketing or communication and events experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- A strong relationship builder who can manage partnerships effectively
- An outgoing and driven individual
- Flexible, self-motivated, well organised, positive, with the ability to identify new opportunities
- Able to view activities form a customer’s perspective
- Strive to embrace, embed and incorporate the company values
- An organised and proactive approach
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- Emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy
- Strive to drive business improvements to contribute to the success of the business
If you have the skills and experience required for this role & are excited about this opportunity, please apply now.
- Flexible Approach
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job