My client is looking for a Communications Executive to support the Communications Manager in the development and delivery of marketing campaigns that promote the what the Company can offer and result in measurable sales and partnership opportunities on a fixed 12 month contract. The Communications Executive will be responsible for leading the delivery of all elements of marketing campaigns.
- To lead the delivery of marketing campaigns across the business
- To be responsible for the delivery of all operational elements of campaign strategy, helping to optimise campaign performance and budgets by:
o Creating targeted direct and email campaigns to highly targeted segments with diverse characteristics
o Managing dissemination activities for CR&D projects
o Producing targeted presentations with clear value propositions for business development team delivery
o Creating compelling marketing materials for diverse audiences
o Aligning campaigns and initiatives with emergent market opportunity to support sector penetration and development for existing Business Units as well as future opportunities
- To lead in the delivery of large-scale global events and conference activities, ensuring return on investment
- Provide data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes to increase the performance of campaigns
- To work closely with PR agencies in order to effectively promote CPI via national, regional and trade press
- To effectively deliver internal communications activities
- Understands the value of establishing effective and supportive relationships, and collaborative working.
- Actively listens, questions and observes body language so as to understand communication from others.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Competent technical copy writing and editing skills and previous experience of applying these in a business setting
- Ability to craft excellent marketing material and compelling value propositions for diverse audiences
- Evaluation and reporting skills and the ability to apply these in a business setting to create monthly reports, coverage analysis and competitor insights
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in a marketing or business related subject
- Previous experience of working within a technical or innovative business
- Comfortably use a wide range of communication styles and approaches to suit different situations and audiences (external and internal stakeholders) in diverse situations.
- Campaign Strategies
- Internal Communications
- Marketing Campaigns
- copy writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job