Retail Communications Executive, Maidenhead
We’re looking for Retail Communications Executive, to join our team to support the Communications Manager in implementing a communication strategy that will improve culture across the business, ensuring that messages between different parties are always understood by the end user.
This is a part-time role - approx. 20 hours per week and will require travel to our Maidenhead office
As a Retail Communications Executive, you will:
- Support the Communications Manager to "Gatekeep" the content and format of communication from Support Teams to Operations, ensuring that key information is retained by all stakeholders.
- Working with the Communications Manager, create engaging communications for the retail business using a variety of different channels to ensure that key messages and actions are understood by the end user.
- Support the creation of a feedback culture and ensure that feedback is appropriately actioned /responded to.
- Maintain the communications activity planner, gaining sign-off from the Retail Executive Team for planned activities and effectively managing the cascade process.
- Gain feedback from key stakeholders on the effectiveness of communication processes and act on any developmental feedback in a timely manner.
- Advise on best practice regarding communication formats for projects/process changes.
- Use technology and Social Media to improve the delivery of communication to end users.
- Support on ad hoc communication requests.
- Maintain the effective production of the Club Briefs across the Retail businesses, ensuring that the content is delivered in a user-friendly format.
- Manage the production and distribution of monthly communications and bulletins
- Ensure that any urgent/additional communications are managed/delivered effectively to Operations.
- Support with the content design and management of Huddles, including those within Support teams, to improve the overall communication processes across Retail.
- Support the collation of retail content and functionality for the intranet, managing key stakeholders and ensuring that content is up to date.
- Support Retail communication events, such as the half year and full year General Manager (GM) conferences.
Essential skills/experience we would like you to have:
- Experience of delivering internal communications to improve business performance, ideally within a communications role
- Experience in time management and prioritisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail and experience of proof reading and editing text.
- Considerable experience of using relevant packages to improve the look and feel of internal communications.
We’d like for you to be:
- Future focused, positive about new approaches and actively challenges the status quo.
- Commercially aware.
- Able to builds strong relationships with internal customers and work with colleagues to solve issues quickly and effectively.
- Flexible in your approach, listen to the needs of others and adapts to the changing environment.
- Confident to challenge where they don’t believe that decisions are in the best interests of colleagues or customers.
- Recognise others for their contribution and performance.
- Encourages and listens to others ideas when formulating plans.
- Shows resilience to set backs.
So who are we? You may know us better through some of our iconic brands such as Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casinos but since 1937 the Rank Group have been delighting Customer’s in the UK and around the world and we’re continuing to do so by ensuring we recruit talented individuals, so join us now!
We offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package through the launch of our new 'lifestyle rewards scheme’ and the chance to join a diverse team with a great work place culture.
- Internal Communications
- Proof Reading
- Content Design
- Executive Team
- Communication Processes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job