I am currently recruiting for a couple of Communications positions for a key Central Government client based in London.
Communications / Events Advisor role:
- Lead on organising key national public-facing event
- Lead a thorough and wide-ranging programme of external front line engagement with support from other team members
- Have strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Recruit and manage relationships with PR agencies
- Advise and update officials and Ministers on a regular basis
The client are only looking for individuals with experience of communications /marketing and front line activity.
The communications advisers must be able to lead on stakeholder engagement/management ensuring that the organisation are consulting the right groups and capturing insight to underpin policy decisions.
The initial contract will be for 8 weeks with a view to extend beyond this.
If this role is of further interest to you then please get in touch!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
- Communications Professional / Advisors