Interim Communications & Engagement Officer
Recruitment Agency Reference: 6870830
Venn Group's specialist Communications division are pleased to be recruiting for an interim Communications & Engagement Officer for an interim 9 contract, working on behalf of a public sector organisation based in Leeds. The main function of this interim position is to deliver the organisations Communications and Engagement plans, supporting engagement of staff, service user and stakeholder public engagement through creative written, digital and face-to-face communication.
The successful candidate must be proactive and have the ability to work autonomously and using initiative across multiple projects to a range of clients, both internal and external.
Your duties will include:
- Writing content for appropriate publications and digital channels
- Supporting staff communications and engagement
- Undertaking media relations and reputation management
- Involvement with campaigns and projects
- Leading the organisations corporate digital communications including intranet, web and social media content management
- Assisting with engagement pieces of work including the planning and delivery of engagement events and activities for key stakeholders
To apply for this role or to find out about other Communications jobs, please contact Chloe Parker-Johnstone or the Communications Recruitment team on or
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'