I am currently recruiting for a Communications Co-Ordinator to work at my client, a leading public sector organisation based in the Sheffield City Centre. Initially this is for a couple of weeks (ideally full time hours). The hourly rate (PAYE) is £13.37 per hour.
The role is to assist with the provision of a high quality communications service for key activities, including campaign planning and delivery, press and public relations, advertising, and corporate internal and change communications
Other duties include:
- To operate as a Communications Co-ordinator as part of a client wide corporate Communications Service to contribute to the delivery of an effective, efficient value for money Communications Service.
- To assist with the delivery of communications plans and activities for key council priorities, implementing, monitor, and evaluating communications campaigns, plans and activities (both internal and external) for key priorities and other work which may be done as traded activity
- To assist with the delivery of the service’s business plan, contributing to the delivery of an effective, efficient, value for money Communications Service.
- To assist with ensuring that communications plans and activities (both internal and external) are delivered on time and on budget.
- As part of campaigns delivery and in order to achieve campaign outcomes, or when otherwise required, to assist with gaining positive media coverage for key council priorities and services by assisting with developing and preparing media releases, photo opportunities, features, media briefs and handling reactive media enquiries.
- To assist with delivering key internal communications projects, including developing and implementing communications plans which are consistent with the principles of the Communications Strategy.
- To assist in the use of the appropriate tools, channels and events (as required) to ensure the successful delivery of communications work (both internal and external) and to assist colleagues to develop the web, intranet sites and other digital and social media channels.
- To assist communications colleagues to share best practice and provide information and to implement of communications policy across the organisation for broader dissemination and learning.
Please apply today for the chance of an immediate start!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'