Leeds opportunity for a Communications professional to support the Pro Bono team of a global law firm. This role really is an excellent opportunity for anybody looking for a new challenge and an organisation that will offer development and growth.
You will support communications of the firms Pro Bono sector to a wide range of audiences and also help improve employee engagement.
- Regular liaison with Pro Bono team
- Work closely with the Marketing and comms team
- Attend business meetings to understand priorities and key messages
- Day to day support of intranet
- Publish content
- Assist with all internal and external comms
Key Skills and attributes
- Excellent comms and project management skills
- Creative individual with a track record in delivering impactful communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels
- Able to multi task and pork to deadlines
- Understanding or corporate responsibility
- Global comms experience is preferred
If this role is of interest please click on the link to apply!