Are you a true social media maestro? Passionate about Education for all? A creative and motivated Communications & Content Co-ordinator?
Come and work for an education charity working towards a vision. A world where no child fails because of a lack of support or opportunity to access education.
My client has developed a range of interventions to give disadvantaged children and young people the opportunity to leave school as happy contributing members of society.
I’m looking for a creative and motivated Communications & Content Co-ordinator to join the team and promote their amazing work and services.
The successful candidate will be someone with a passion for creating digital content to tell compelling stories and drive engagement. This is a brilliant opportunity to use your skills and abilities to increase the charities profile and attract new and diverse audiences.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To develop exciting and engaging content for; social media channels, website and a newsletter
- To proofread, edit and ensure all digital content is on-brand
- To support various departments by promoting their services, events and campaigns as required
- To co-ordinate an anniversary celebration with the support of the project’s team
- To monitor and manage social media channels and direct marketing emails
- To film, photograph and record content for various channels
- To establish a network of contacts around the organisation to lean on for content
Essential personal specifications, skills and abilities:
- Educated to graduate level
- Impeccable copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of brand identity
- A good understanding of the media landscape (traditional and online) as well as new technologies and techniques
- Experience in using a CMS and content software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, video editing software and Mailchimp
Aumida is committed to promoting equal opportunities, encouraging applications from all members of the community. Candidates are shortlisted based on competencies and ability to do the job.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to the most suitable candidates. Please ensure that you have the relevant skills and experience for the role before you hit apply.
- Social Media Communications
- Content Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'