Ecorys UK is a leading International management consultancy delivering innovative solutions in research and evaluation, communications and programme management services for a range of UK and European public and private sector organisations. We have passionate teams working on meaningful policies that have an impact on people’s lives around the world. We’re a socially responsible, employee-owned organisation that gives 1% of our profits to charity each year. Our working culture promotes personal and career development and you’ll be part of a large international group with offices worldwide. Ecorys operates a flexible working policy.
About the role.
Ecorys has a long track record of assisting the European Commission and UK Government departments in public policy communications.The communications team deliver a variety of communications and digital services for our clients world-wide, ranging from one-off publications, presentations and videos, developing online systems, accessible websites, and creative design for high impact marketing materials to fully-fledged campaigns incorporating cross-media promotion and social media strategies.
This post will work with Ecorys colleagues, partner organisations, subcontractors and associates in the UK and across Europe in order to:
- Deliver Ecorys communication services for national, EU28 and international markets.
- Contribute to winning new work contracts.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- The post holder will be responsible for the effective use of financial and other resources in respect of dedicated projects that he/she is involved in, including the delivery of these to agreed budgets.
- Liaising and cooperating with staff in respect of project delivery and work acquisition for Ecorys’s communications framework and other communications contracts.
- Collaborating with staff from across Ecorys' divisions, partners and subcontractors that provide expertise and resource.
- Working with associate experts across Europe.
- Take part in the delivery of communications and related technical assistance projects supporting senior colleagues and/or taking on a project manager’s role for smaller contracts.
- Involvement in the delivery of other communications activities and events such as conferences, seminars, competitions, etc.
- Contribute to developing and implementing social media strategies, and production and distribution of high quality, engaging social media content.This will also include a wide range of editorial tasks including drafting, editing, updating, revising English content for websites (including content management), print and electronic publications and reports for our clients including the European Commission, international organisations and public bodies in the UK and around the world.
- Liaising with other in-house teams as well as partners, external experts and providers (e.g. writers, photographers, printers, designers and production staff) and oversee all stage of the production process and project cycle.
- Contributing to expressions of interest and full proposals for new tenders and contributing to proposals in response to new requests from clients on existing Framework contracts or in tenders Ecorys will be bidding for.
- Assist to develop, where necessary, partnerships with appropriate organisations and identify experts to ensure we have a fully rounded bid
- Graduate or equivalent substantial experience
- Minimum 3 years hand-on experience in communications and project management
- Excellent organisational and co-ordination skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal staff and third party stakeholders
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the capacity to summarise and communicate about complex matters in a clear, precise and simple way;
- Ability to lead on key operational area, working on own initiative and as part of a team; demonstrating excellent co-ordination and organisational skills, including the ability to assimilate large amounts of information;
- Experience working across a variety of media including social networks, websites and publications.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Computer literacy - knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel;
- EU related experience;
- Experience in business development in UK and European/international markets;
- Experience in proposal preparation;
- Experience in working with both UK and international clients;
- Fluent in French and/other European Union languages
- Project Management qualification
- Business development experience/ exposure
Closing date: 13/5/19
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'