I am delighted to offer this Customer focused software sales opportunity within a progressive organisation who strive to supply customers with products to assist them in achieving business objectives.
As part of a busy proactive team, you will take part in outbound sales campaigns to introduce additional services to existing customers and then support the customer through online training to ensure that they understand the benefits of 'bolt on' services to their software.
A typical day will be:
- Making outbound calls to existing customers throughout the UK
- Gaining an understanding of business requirements and assisting the customer building relevant marketing campaigns
- Train, educate and encourage customers to use the new services effectively with best practice in mind to ensure increased revenue and repeat business
- Monitor and mentor use of the service and offer additional training as required
- Communicating software upgrades, implementing these into the customer sites through online methods and taking responsibility for customer 'learning'
- Working with the marketing team to ensure effective business communication
- Handling incoming customer calls and managing queries and issues with the software and escalating as required
As a strong team player you will complete work to the highest standards and be capable of working at pace and within a professional and demanding target led environment.
In addition to being customer and having a keen interest in IT software, you will be able to communicate with customers to hfocusedelp train them to use the software efficiently.
As an organisation, my customer offer OUTSTANDING work environment and an enviable on-boarding programme which sets every new member of staff up for SUCCESS.
Your skills in Adobe and Photoshop are beneficial but it is your MS Office and Software interest and skills that are KEY.
I look forward to hearing from you and please contact me if you would like more information on this exciting career opportunity.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Cross selling; Up selling; online; customer service; software; sales;