Communications Consultant : Shipping and Maritime : World Leading Energy Co.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months Initially
Rate: c. £230 per day
World Leading Global Energy Trading Company has an exciting opportunity for a Communications Consultant to work within a team looking to develop an integrated, global communications strategy and plan, develop appropriate materials to engage the Shipping and Maritime community and key stakeholders (internal and external), on performance and strategy.
Skilled writer and creative thinker, with ability to implement ideas in practice.
- Event coordination, project coordination, developing fit-for-purpose communication pieces and facilitating brainstorming sessions
- Assist with the preparation of the presentation material for the quarterly Trading and Supply business review meetings and internal senior business leader visits and business management information
- Assist with the storyline and material for Quarterly Shipping & Maritime Townhall staff engagements
- Work closely with Shipping & Maritime Leadership Team to craft regular, engaging business performance updates to employees
- Educated to a degree level or advanced / masters' qualifications in communications-related disciplines
- Good communications skills with ability to liaise and work well with diverse teams and backgrounds
- Need not necessarily have experience in conducting engagements, however you must be comfortable dealing with the lower level aspect of a communications role (ie. slides development and presentation etc.
- At least 3-5 years' experience in related discipline
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job