Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that is dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through its compact, energy-saving, high-precision technologies. We offer an extensive array of award-winning products across the world ranging from printers and 3LCD projectors for business and the home, to electronic and crystal devices.
We are seeking to recruit a commercial and creative Communications Associate (eLearning and sales training developer) to join our highly successful Communications team. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, co-ordinating and executing Epson Europe's online product training and sales presentation activities and materials. This person will develop and implement a coordinated eLearning and sales presentation strategy and plan. Your work will have a direct impact on our business - the right person will see their eLearning modules and sales presentations used across Europe to directly and positively boost the company's revenue, so there's the potential to really make your mark.
This role is based out of our UK Head office in Apsley, Hemel Hempstead, Herts.
- Consult with key stakeholders (Product, Business and Sales Managers) to agree training and sales presentation plans, processes and standards
- Work with the business units to deliver a plan of training modules and sales presentations, then create, approve and share them to the satisfaction of all parties, covering: products, technologies and solutions or vertical market content to suit business requirements
- Ensure all materials are delivered in line with the business' strategic approach
- Be a first port of call for questions on how to write compelling training that delivers results and provide considered consultancy and advice on training best practice
- Develop and adhere to a training style guide
- Set KPIs for all training sessions and ensure they are met
- Manage any agencies and budget effectively and set metrics in place to ensure they are performing on target
- Ensure reporting on materials usage is produced regularly and is used to influence content creation and delivery
- Ensure all materials created are promoted effectively and communicated widely to the right audiences
- Conduct industry and competitor research and respond to industry trends
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Applications are welcomed from candidates in the following job roles - E-Learning Developer, Training Developer, Communications Assistant, Communications Executive, Sales Training Developer
- A high level of attention to detail, with the ability to work autonomously and effectively prioritise to deliver on time
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment; enjoys working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to understand and articulate commercial propositions and influence different audiences with emotional and rational constructs
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong communication skills; able to gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels, and negotiate/influence where necessary
- Problem solver, always seeking to offers solutions, with the tenacity and initiative to bring issues to a logical outcome
- Experience of working in a Pan European environment, either agency side or in-house is desirable
- Experience of copy writing is an advantage, although not essential, but must have a good level of English both spoken and written
- Understanding of training is an advantage
- Degree in a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- IT literate, proficient in the full Microsoft suite
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.
- Training Developer
- Sales Training Developer
- Digital Training Developer
- Training Content Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job