A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our client, a leading London University, as a Communications Assistant on a temporary basis. The Communications Assistant will support the team with website management, communications strategies and social media management.
This excellent opportunity will offer the successful applicant a chance to play a vital role in the communications strategy for a large faculty. You must demonstrate excellent attention to detail and organisation skills. If you are looking for a challenging role within a Higher Education setting and can demonstrate the desired qualities, please apply today!
Communications Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- Update the website using the content management system
- Update social media (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) with appropriate posts
- Write brief news stories and upload events to the website
- Collate and send fortnightly events email bulletin
- Respond to queries in shared inbox
- Administrative support and planning for events
- Create/edit images using Photoshop
- Other similar ad-hoc duties
Communications Assistant Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of content management systems and Adobe Photoshop required
- Previous experience in producing content for web-based communications, marketing or PR roles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Diary management
- Able to use Adobe Creative Suite confidently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook
If you have the experience outlined above and are seeking a challenge, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Diary Management
- Microsoft Office
- Social Media
- Web Content Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job