One of the most well known firms in London is looking for an outstanding Communications Assistant/Executive to join their ever growing team. The candidte will be supporting the Communications team as well as the wider Marketing & BD team as a whole.
- Act as the first point of contact for media enquiries.
- Assist the Senior Communications and PR Executive to develop press releases, quotes and corporate messages.
- Build relationships with journalists and liaise with the media to proactively place stories and comment.
- Monitor current affairs to identify key issues which impact the firm.
- Editing and proofreading and ensuring all content is the correct 'tone of voice'.
- Repurpose information from briefings, publications, press and other platforms to maximise the value and reach of the firm's corporate communications.
- Develop and draft content for the firm's various websites and blogs.
- Develop and co-ordinate internal communications.
- Offer support for making films to promote work across the firm.
Social media presence:
- Compose engaging and informative content using the appropriate voice and best practices on social channels such Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Assist the PR team and internal marketing team in the ongoing implementation of the firm's social media strategy.
- At least two years' experience working in a communications/outward facing role.
- Excellent written skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Working knowledge of the media and experience of or willingness to pitch stories to the media.
- First class knowledge and understanding of social media.
- Organised with the ability to multi task and meet demanding deadlines.
- Personable, confident and articulate with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Pro-active and takes initiative
Due to the nature of the clients work, only candidtes with experience in the Proffesional Services will be accepted for this role.
If you are interested please apply ASAP or sed your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job