Communications and Media Relations Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Communications and Media Relations Manager to join a newly refurbished, highly established organisation, based in Benenden. Be part of exciting change and growth within the company and help deliver exceptional service.
**Experience of working with external media and magazines is essential
The role will see effectively communicating and promoting the organisations brand whilst raising the company profile both internally, externally and nationally. You will also be required to manage an Assistant and support in their development. Proven communication, public relations and media relations experience is essential.
Furthermore, the role will also require:
- Be innovative so as to deliver a range of exciting initiatives
- Ability to communicate and work with both internal and external contacts
- Strong copywriting skills
- Provide support and guidance to colleagues across the business
- Manage and develop a direct report
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Marketing/Communications/PR Degree or relevant qualification
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Management and leadership experience
- Experience with Media Relations
- Strong IT skills
- Be a team player
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package of £25-35,000, depending on experience. Enjoy on-site parking, plus many other great company benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
- Copy Editing
- External Agencies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"