VMAGROUP are working with a global commercial financial institution to find a Communications and Marketing Officer.The position will work closely with the marketing team in the Commercial Finance Business and collaboratively with the various marketing media and communications teams within Amsterdam, Head Office. The purpose of the role is to deliver effective and efficient marketing and communications to both internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will work for 3-4 days a week across 3 locations and manage campaigns and projects to promote our clients products and services ensuring targeted, maximised exposure and branding through a variety of media channels. The successful candidate will also be responsible for internal communication in relation to strategy, cultural values and principles.
The Communications and Marketing Officer is responsible for:
- Developing and implementing our client’s annual communications and marketing strategy in conjunction with stakeholders in London, Head Office and in collaboration with the Commercial Finance marketing team based in Haywards Heath and the Netherlands.
- Develop and define an annual communication and marketing plan with all UK businesses in conjunction with our clients wider Group, adhering to social media group guidelines/policies - Information security, confidentiality, data protection etc.
- Create an advertising and sponsorship road map across the UK, ensuring that business requirements are fully met as well as sharing opportunities where applicable across business lines adhering to our clients brand strategy
- Website and Social Media - Management of our clients existing content and publication on our website of updates along with the utilisation of Social Media (e.g. Twitter and LinkedIn) to promote new business, business developments across relevant sectors, interesting articles, UK and Group developments. This will also include analysis of statistics from website and social media accounts to optimize our positioning of content
- Organise client events and activities based on business requirements, taking responsibility for the logistics and operational implementation as well as providing a social media presence during the event where applicable
- Support the businesses with the organisation of Trade Shows, including our clients branded merchandise
- Development of the content and regular updating of the one platform solution for internal communication throughout the UK.
- Develop data analytics for continuous assessment and improvement and tracking of progress
- Own the end to end process across all areas managed and provide competitor/sector insight from activities with relevant data mining to keep abreast of business line market developments
- Deliver our clients brand and best practices across all initiatives, ensuring alignment with Head office.
- Proactively identify news items relating to UK business lines to communicate to our clients/intern a l staff
- Ownership of the UK marketing budget delivering efficiencies and with due attention to return on investment analytics
Person specification for the Communications and Marketing Officer:
- In depth knowledge of communication and marketing techniques and methods
- Significant experience of arranging and publishing content as well as using social media including Twitter and LinkedIn
- Experience of using analytics packages and social media tools to produce usage reports
- Have advanced excel skills in order to manipulate, analyse and organize large quantities of data in an expeditious manner
- Have experience of publishing high quality reports and documents using MS Publisher or equivalent tooling
- Have excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Have excellent stake holder management at all levels of the organisation, building mutual beneficial relationships.
- Be self-motivated, flexible and have a proactive attitude
- Have strong organisational skills including the ability to multi- task and manage competing priorities.
- Experience of working within a financial environment would be an advantage
To send your CV please click on 'apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job