My client, a long-established London based homelessness Charity is seeking a Communications and Marketing Manager for their newly created role. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who would relish in the opportunity to market and bring significant presence to an already well established service highlighting all the incredible services that they offer.
Ideally, they are seeking someone who would understand the Christian values that this charity is founded upon and someone who wants to bring their passion, dedication and communication skills to a fantastic cause. This role reports directly to the CEO.
The job remit includes but is not limited to:
- Revamping the website which is currently 7 years old. Making it more user friendly and attracting new donors to fundraising events.
- Maximising the SEO of the website
- Raising profile via social media presence to the company, setting a full social calendar.
- Having a hand-on approach when it comes to the work of the 7 different services centres that the charity runs. Seeking stories and news to release to the public about the work of the charity.
- Helping to design and create content for the newsletters and collateral including leaflets and posters that the company produces.
- Managing the communication and marketing budget with the Chief Executive.
- Utilising and promoting the brand at every opportunity possible.
- Proactively seeking opportunities for new projects to manage and relationships to build to facilitate the work of the charity, ultimately resulting in greater exposure.
The ideal candidate will have experience of building and promoting a brand to the public with some project management skills. They will have a genuine passion and desire to work for a charity and enjoy forming close working relationships with a small team to better the cause.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.