Wild Berry Associates are recruiting for an ambitious Communications officer to join a membership body on a 9 month fixed term contract. You would assist with the planning and delivery of the annual international surgical congress to manage a programme of other smaller conferences, meetings and events. This role is an immediate start.
- Developing and implementing the Communications Strategy, which encompasses publications and events.
- Assisting with coordinating occasional one-day conferences and meetings
- Publicising all meetings and events through effective communication with relevant partners and by using a range of media.
- Liaising with the IT and Web Manager regarding the design, development and content of a range of micro-websites, apps, adverts, e-flyers and other literature.
- Managing the social media channels
- Coordinating, editing publications
- Assist the General Manager in planning the annual International Congress.
- Educated or experienced to Degree level, desirable in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in a communications, publications and event management role.
- Good word processing skills with excellent written English.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job