Public Sector Resourcing is currently recruiting for Communications and engagement specialiston a 3 month contracts on behalf of our Client in the Public Sector
- leading projects and campaigns, ensuring delivery to time, cost, timescales and quality standards
- Being a point of contact when at client bases; understanding client requirements and briefing these to a range of at scale specialist services
- Delivering day to day communications for our clients
- working closely with the media, editorial and publications team, the place-based manager will work closely with the local media to build local relationships
- supported by colleagues in the media, editorial and publications team, place-based team members will help orchestrate and facilitate local briefings with stakeholders in writing, meetings and presentations.
- work closely with other NHS and public sector communication leaders to network and create partnership working for delivery wherever possible
- Working closely with the creative, design and digital team, the place-based manager will access national and regional thinking around NHS wide issues e.g. NHS Choices, NHS111, winter campaigns, and flu. The place-based specialist will take a lead on managing social media, programming priority programme related content and monitoring activity of followers and network partners, this includes reporting content to clients
- Engagement - with support from the at scale engagement, involvement and insight team, will advise the clients on their duty to involve and related best practice in involving, engaging and consulting patients and the public in light of proposed service change
- Events - managing events on behalf of clients, liaising with clients to produce content, format, identify target audience etc
- Stakeholder management
- NHS Public sector experience desirable
- Comms and social medial experience, media and editorial experience this is essential.
- Experience with social media - e.g. Twitter
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'