Job Title: Communications and Engagement Manager
Location: Wimbledon, London
Salary: Up to £40,000 + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Communications and Engagement Manager to join a growing organisation based in Wimbledon.
Our client is looking for a motivated and customer-oriented individual who will be expected to manage a small team to deliver company communication and engagement objectives.
- Owning, managing, maintaining and delivering against the marketing and content communication plan
- Publishing, maintaining, updating and ensuring accuracy of online content
- Acting as both a writer and editor, overseeing individuals and contractors responsible for delivering content to internal and external stakeholders
- Managing and maintaining the design and content for social media campaigns, branded websites and publications, including raising profile in online communities
- Supporting production of publications and marketing materials including monthly newsletter
- Developing and maintaining brand identities
- Managing engagement with the media and key industry influencers proactively and reactively
- Overseeing web strategy including SEO
- Working with the team to manage final migration to new website
- Controlling the capture and measurement of content and messages delivered across media and other significant campaign channels
- Ensuring that website traffic is monitored and working with the team to identify new ways to maintain repeat and attract and new visitors
- Engaging with external partners and sponsors to:
- Help them maximise the marketing and communication advantages of being involved with the company
- Identify new opportunities to increase engagement and involvement with key partners
- Ensure partners and sponsors are kept up to date and can use company
- Manage effective promotion of partners and sponsors via the company's communication channels
For this position, we require a minimum of 5 year's experience and a proven track record in the professional services sector as well as:
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Experience as a communications/marketing professional with a good understanding of the wider communication context
- Specialist communications knowledge and experience, underpinned by relevant professional qualifications or training
- Excellent skills in diagnosing a fit-for-purpose approach and developing communications in a range of media, including (ideally all of) written, graphic, web, social media and face to face channels
- Effective internal and external stakeholder relationship management, influencing & negotiation skills, and be able to demonstrate effective people management skills, working successfully with senior leaders across stakeholders
- Business Acumen: Demonstrate a keen understanding of basic business operations and the organisational levers (systems, processes, departments, functions) that drive profitable growth
- Thorough MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and publisher and skills with Google apps.
- Thorough SEO and Social Media strategy including the use of sharing sites e.g. Twitter, storify, you-tube, Slideshare etc.
- Ability to deal with, and prioritise, constantly changing requirements
- Ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team and independently as the need arises
- Bachelor's degree
- PR experience preferred
- Experience of professional CRM systems
- Experience within the professional services industry/ elearning industry
- Working towards CIM or other recognised qualification
- Fluency in other languages
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Communications and Engagement Manager