Job title: Communications and Content Executive
Location: Washington, Tyne and Wear
Salary: Up to £22k
Our client, a globally recognised consumer products organisation based in Washington, are looking for a Communications and Content Executive to join their Marketing team.
As Communications and Content Executive, you will be responsible for driving the day-to-day delivery of internal communications, content production and social media content within the Marketing department.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Development and production of company newsletters and blogs.
- Brand and product copy development.
- PR support including the development of engaging feature articles.
- Creating copy for EDMs and working across the whole team on marketing campaigns, including maintenance of mailing lists.
- Assisting to develop and craft sales & brand selling stories for trade customers.
- Social Media management.
- Coordinating any European based competitions.
Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional copy writing skills.
- Degree or qualification in Marketing is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in Social Media channel management and content creation, within a commercial environment.
- Ability to research emerging trends and generate new ideas for new content topics.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic Adobe creative suite.
- Able to work cross functionally and with external agencies.
- An understanding of Digital Marketing would be beneficial.
This is a great opportunity to join an internationally recognised organisation who work with huge brands across the globe. They offer an excellent package and a competitive salary in return for your dedication and hard work.
If this sounds like the job for you, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more.