Communications and Business Engagement Officer - London University
Signature Recruitment are happy to present and exciting opportunity to join our client, a leading London University, as a Communications and Business Engagement Officer! This role will be on a full time, temporary basis and will be within the Medical Engineering department.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, a self-starter and have excellent writing skills. You will also have a proven record of developing a wide range of written and visual content in-line with organisational guidelines, and be able to adapt copy and visual, content for various audiences. If this sounds like something that will fit your experience, then please read on!
Communications and Business Engagement Officer Key Responsibilities:
- Being the point of contact for all communications queries within the Centre
- Producing both written and visual content for various channels and audiences (stories, blog features, interviews, press releases, executive copy, newsletters, social media posts; and visual: photos, videos, graphics, marketing collaterals such as reports and case studies)
- Developing, maintaining, and managing communication channels such as the website, newsletters, and SharePoint
- Collaborating closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders to source, produce and manage content
- Coordinating activity with suppliers when necessary (design agencies, web developers), including negotiating and managing budgets and ensuring on-time delivery
- Supporting the Medical Engineering staff, researchers, and partners to promote their work externally, including actively seeking potential media releases arising from newly published research, and sourcing and creating content to demonstrate impact
- Playing an active role in celebrating the Centre’s diverse community and role models and in promoting the achievements of staff and researchers
- Organising events, talks, workshops and other stakeholder engagement initiatives as needed
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties and projects as requested by the School Senior Communications & Business Engagement Officer and the Centre Manager
Communications and Business Engagement Officer Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience of producing and adapting written and visual content for multiple channels and audiences and campaigns, following corporate branding and other guidelines in the field (e.g. content accessibility, WCAG, data privacy, GDPR, SEO, UX/UI etc.)
- Excellent writing skills (stories, blog features, interviews, social media posts, executive copy, newsletters)
- Experience of working in complex organisational structures, producing communications deliverables across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office, CMS, Mailchimp, Eventbrite and social media channels
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and stakeholder management skills
If you are professional, well-presented and are in possession of the skills outlined above, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'