We are looking for a Communications Advisor to work for a local client in a highly successful contact centre in Thame.
The purpose of the role is to offer and delivery high quality customer service and communications with new and existing customers. You will be required to handle inbound and outbound calls to assist with customer issues, product requests and taking complaint information to pass onto case managers. On a daily basis you will be researching, investigating and identifying the root cause of customer enquiries and responding proactively while updating the CRM system.
The idea candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service
- Good communication and listening skills - be able to liaise with other departments
- Confident telephone manner, keyboard skills and computer literacy
- Strong administrative skills
- Able to prioritise own work load
Working on Automotive Brands, Food Brands and Public Trade Campaigns
Hours: Full time (including some weekend and shift work)
Temporary to Permanent opportunities for the right candidates.
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls