Communication Support Worker | Islington, North London | £18 - £26 per hour
Are you passionate about supporting students with hearing impairment in North London?
CER is working in partnership with a college in Islington to support their Hearing Impaired Learners for 3 months to cover an absence. The college is often recruiting for new CSW's and a Longer Term Position is likely.
The successful candidate will work with a great team of support workers with a very dedicated manager.
Ideally you will have:
- British Sign Language Qualification Level 3
- Recent experience supporting students with hearing impairment in the Education Sector
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Dedicated consultant committed to finding the right job for you who will support you during your assignment
- Regular Career Professional Development in BSL and a tight-knit group of CSW's that work with CER
- Opportunity to earn £250 through recommend a friend scheme
If this does not sound like the right opportunity, or if you are a CSW and are unable to travel to Islington, please get in touch about other CSW opportunities with CER
If you're committed to sharing your expertise and supporting young people with hearing impairment we're keen to hear from you. Submit your CV today and we'll get back to you or simply call us direct on .
- British Sign Language
- BSL Level 3
- communication support worker
- Sign language
- Communication Support work