Communication Channel Specialist | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Communication Channel Specialist for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in London. The Retention & Marketing communications Department is responsible for the creation segmentation and execution of promotions sent out to customers across all products and regions, reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager. The main purpose of the role is to manage the relationship between our client's external suppliers and their Retention & Marketing Communications department, ensuring that they are optimising the platforms/tools used to effectively market to their customers.
Communications Channel Specialist Responsibilities:
- Exact target Product Owner
- Managing the account and keeping the business informed with updates
- Optimise Journey builder and automation of core workflows
- Improving & optimising email templates for both mobile and desktop
- Monitor IP addresses and sender Domains to maximise email deliverability
- Manage the relationship with the internal mobile team and product feature releases.
- Optimising data cleansing process throughout the team
- Utilise Google Analytics/ Cubes to monitor daily activity
- Define reports to measure success trends, delivery and ROI on all communication channels
Communication Channel Specialist ESSENTIAL Requirements:
- Experience working with Exact Target/Salesforce Marketing Cloud - Essential
- An ability to think strategically and develop understanding of stakeholder needs - Essential
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams
- Knowledge/understanding of responsive email design
- Experience in product marketing/email marketing
- Working knowledge of sophisticated email marketing solutions
- Ability to analyse data issues and produce working solutions
- Experience training and presenting to stakeholders
- SQL knowledge
- Worked on ESP migration or API/ data feed integration
- Personable character and an exceptional communicator - ability to communicate at the highest level both written and verbal
- Self-driven, and ability to work independently and at pace in a dynamic organisation
- Strong teamwork, co-ordination, planning and influencing skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, able to write clearly and interact well with all levels of audience.
- Good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly
- Creative thinking backed by strong analytical and problem solving skills
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Steven Brady, Principal Consultant on or or e-mail
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job