Commodity Logistics Officer
Our Client is Commodity Trading company based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
As a Logistics Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
- Execution of Purchase and Sales contracts by accurately reading and checking the conditions and details.
- Paying proper attention to the administration by checking shipment documentation and ensuring that payments are made and received on time.
- Input of logistical information in the in-house system.
- Making reservations and booking of invoices.
- Appointing cargo superintendents.
- Contacting vessel agents and thoroughly checking the commodity contract, as well as charter party terms.
- Presenting prepared documentation (such as bill of lading and certificates of origin) accurately and in a timely fashion.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Relevant work experience in logistics/Operations, preferably with shipments.
- MBO+ or Bachelor’s degree in Logistics Management or similar
- Good knowledge of, as well as skills in, maintaining a fully up to date IT/Accounting/ERP system
- Good communication skills with a feeling for cultural differences
- A good level of English (spoken and written); Dutch ideally but not essential.
- You will enjoy working in an international high-pressure environment.
- Bill of Lading
- Logistics Management
- Operations Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'