Committee Secretary (Temporary)
£164.00 Per Day
Our Client, an award winning not for profit organisation located in London, is currently looking to recruit a Committee Secretary to work on a temporary basis.
Working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, this role will be paying a daily rate of £164.00 Per Day.
The successful candidate will work in a small team to deliver the secretariat to a number of committees.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Audit Committee meetings.
- Contribute to Council meetings, as well as other committee work when required.
- Support the implementation of a paperless committee system.
- Experience of working as a committee secretary or governance adviser in a complex organization.
- Experience of using paperless committee systems such as ModGov or Boardpad.
- Fully or part qualified as a chartered secretary or hold a governance qualification.
- Fully conversant with the committee secretariat processes.
- Have an excellent customer focus including working with both executive and non-executive directors.
- Attention to detail is paramount as is the ability to grasp and interpret complex information and can produce fast and concise minutes and actions.
About Morgan Jones
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job