Express Recruitment are excited to be working on behalf of a global leading engineering company in the East Midlands. Due to continued growth and international expansion, our client is seeking a 'hands on’ Commissioning/Testing Engineer to spearhead their in-house installation projects and aid in the commissioning of their manufactured products to a wide range of professional industries.
Due to the demanding nature of the role, successful candidates need to be highly flexible and able to travel overseas occasionally and frequently during busy periods.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working in the field carrying out an installation and commissioning service
- PLC & HMI programming for Mitsubishi FX & Q series and Siemens S7, Allen Bradley RS Logix 5000, Beijers E Series
- Carrying out final stage machine assembly testing
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings and wiring diagrams
- Carrying out fault finding and performance routing on site
- Modifying and maintaining B.O.M documents
- Assembling/dissembling electro/mechanical components
- Travelling overseas to manage the installation and commissioning of new machinery on site
- Liaising closely with the Technical department and Senior Management team
- Maintaining an accurate record of installation reports compiled on site and communicating with Technical Director to escalate any negative feedback or technical issues
- Maintaining health and safety standards are adhered to prior to carrying out installation process
- Compiling accurate machine inspection and safety documentation
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to HNC/ONC/BTEC or equivalent in Electro/Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent Electro/Mechanical skills and previous installation and commissioning experience
- PLC and HMI programming skills are essential to the role
- Ability to read complex drawings and wiring diagrams
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients at all levels
- Excellent working knowledge of health and safety procedures
- Full UK driving licence
- Hold a valid passport
This role will suit candidates that are passionate about engineering and are comfortable with frequent travel in line with the company’s needs and demands. In return the company offers an industry leading salary package, access to company vehicles and reimbursed travel costs. If you believe you possess the skills outlined then we would love to hear from you!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job