Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Devon County Council to provide them with a Commissioning Manager on a 3 month intial contract which is likely to be extended into a longer term contract.
This role is full time, Monday – Friday and offers a pay rate of £200-£210 per day. This may be negotiable dependent on your experience.
As a successful Commissioning Manager, you will:
- Provide high level strategic leadership for disabled children across Children’s Services in line with the priorities of the Children and Young People’s Plan.
- Oversee the delivery and commissioning of integrated, personalised services which offer more choice and control to Disabled Children and their Families. Improving the participation, independence and aspiration of Disabled Children in Devon.
- Take responsibility for the practice leadership and quality assurance for the locality deployed Social Work Staff. To work with matrix accountability to the Locality Director with responsibility for disabled children and Senior Manager Safeguarding with leadership for QA framework.
- Design and lead a programme of change across services for disabled children.
- Take responsibility for driving investment decisions, both within DCC and through an effective relationship with partners.
To be considered for this position, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- significant, proven management experience in social care or associated services supporting disabled children, with wide-ranging experience and knowledge across the spectrum of services in the relevant field (Children and Families or Adult Social Care) that is recognised as at a high level of expertise
- Extensive understanding of central and local Government policy, practice and legislative requirements particularly related to services. Sound understanding of the potential impacts of new and emerging legislation
- highly developed understanding of strategic commissioning and evidence of having deployed that knowledge in a practical way that demonstrates impact
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Cameron @ Spencer Clarke Group. / .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'